- Provide overall coordination of staff and activities in PE team.
- Establish and maintain centralized records of all aspects associated with PE team.
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the site team other business team.
- Interact and manage with the contractor and consultant.
- Review and monitoring site construction progress.
- Review drawing with site engineer and design.
- Review RFI, FCO and other document to contractor with PE team and design consultant.
- Carry out completion certification work with contractor and consultant.
- Cooperate and coordinate with civil and MEP part.
- Site quality control and safety with site engineer.
+ B.Sc. or above in either Mechanical, Electrical...
+ At least 10 years experience in MEP or relevant level.
+ Define problems collect data, establish facts and draw conclusion to improve profitability.
+ Certificates or license relevant to the works.
+ Excellent in computer software such as MS office, Auto cad...
+ Fluent in English. both oral and writing.
+ Good communication, persuasion...