- Performing feasibility studies on potential deals and considering the practical deal structures
- Conducting market research and due diligence (Legal, Accounting & Tax with internal team members)
- Advising the team to increase/keep the profit on the existing projects
- Building & expanding relationships with business partners, sourcing, executing and monitoring investment opportunities (Residential & Mixed Use Development)
- Performing other relevant duties as required
Position: assistant or Manager based on candidate's competency and experience
- At least Bachelor's Degree in investment, economics, and business administration or related field preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in the new investment; market research, business analyst development of the real estate industry (Residential & Mixed Use Development).
- English Fluently both oral and writing.
- Strong skills in market research, valuation, analyst in real estate fields
No.10, Luong Dinh Cua, Thu Thiem Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC